My training philosophy revolves around positive, reward-based training. My goal is to create a more loving and fun relationship between your dog and your family! Trust that your dog will be treated with care and compassion.
– Dog Training Sessions: Private Lessons in Your Home, Basic Obedience, Puppy Training
– Behavior Modification: Housetrianing, Jumping, Nipping, Leash Aggression, Minor Aggression Issues, Socialization, and More!
– Pet Sitting (Overnight Stays and Check-In Visits available)
– Dog Walking
– Drop-In Training: I will work one on one with your dog on basic obedience while you are away/busy
– Phone Support / Video Chat Available
Call/Text 661-367-1236 or Email email@example.com
Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer
Member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
Volunteer Dog Trainer at The Brittany Foundation