Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
ABC Certified Cat Trainer Directory
Zip Code Search
ABC Certified Cat Trainer Database
Animal Behavior College is proud to offer cat owners, as well as multi pet families (dog & cat dual pet parents) the ability and convenience to search for an ABC Certified Cat Trainer (ABCCT) in their area.
While this directory only represents a small fraction of ABC graduates, each certified cat trainer has successfully completed ABC's Cat Trainer Program. Requirements for graduation include the extensive study of cat behavior and how to read feline body language, training tools and behavior modification, how to prevent unwanted behaviors, and a thorough study of the species and breed types.
Benefits of an ABC Certified Cat Trainer
ABC Certified Cat Trainers understand how to teach prevent unwanted behaviors from ever starting or how to address already existing unwanted issues with behavior modification. They can also help you learn how to introduce a new feline family member to your already pet inhabited home, for peaceful socialization and harmonious co-existence. ABC Certified Cat Trainers understand the importance of helping new cat parents identify and handle behavior issues so their feline friends can stay with them in their forever home.
ABC Certified Cat Trainers:
- Love all cats and their people too
- Love dogs too as many cat families also have canine members too
- Just like with dog training, believe that all new behaviors should be taught through luring, shaping, capturing or molding
- Understand the benefits of professional cat training with positive reinforcement
- Have many tools in their toolbox and know how to use them
- Know there is always more to learn and attend seminars, workshops and conferences as often as possible
- Have a strong sense of ethics, which is applied in their business practice
- Have patience and understand that anger and abuse have no place in any kind of animal training
- Are always professional
- Treat you and your cat with respect, kindness, empathy, compassion, kinship and encouragement
- Are passionate about living and working with cats and dogs
Animal Behavior College is proud of the commitment made by our students. We understand how challenging the program can be and congratulate all students who succeed in becoming ABC Certified Professional Cat Trainers. That being said, Animal Behavior College does not represent, warrant, or guarantee products or services furnished by our graduates and expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind arising out of the use or performance of the products or services provided by these trainers. Please be aware that ABC does not background check the trainers on our listings.