How Much Does ABC’s Aquarium Maintenance Program Cost?
ABC’s Aquarium Maintenance Program tuition ranges from $1,995 to $2,695 USD, depending on your payment arrangement and available discounts.* We have a plan for everyone! No credit checks!
This cost covers your online aquarium maintenance course. Tuition covers:
- All required study materials
- A Program Manager to support you throughout your Aquarium Maintenance Program
- Certification as an ABC Certified Aquarium Maintenance Professional (ABCAMP) upon successful completion
- ABC Alumni benefits for registered graduates
Payment Arrangements and Available Discounts
|Payment Arrangements ($75.00 USD application fee included below)|
|You Pay||You Save||When you||Payment Method|
|Pay in full by the enrollment deadline – Call us at 800-795-3294 to get your enrollment deadline||Credit card, money order or check|
|$2,245.00 USD||$450.00 USD||Pay a $500.00 deposit and make 12 payments of approximately $146.00 USD. Call us for details||Credit card, money order or check|
|$2,695.00 USD||–||Pay through a third-party administrator. Price includes all necessary reporting, invoicing and additional paperwork||Varies|
100% Financing Available to Eligible StudentsA good education is important for aquarium maintenance professionals and professional aquarists. This is why ABC provides financing options to eligible students. Our application process is easy and we support you along the way. Want to pay off your loan early? No problem, as there is no penalty for early repayment!
- Admission & Physical Requirement
- Aquarium Maintenance Program Course Catalog
- Annual Reports
- Performance Fact Sheet