Committed to Helping Military Spouses Succeed
Online schools for military spouses can be a great way to prepare for animal careers, and Animal Behavior College has among the finest programs. Since 1998 ABC has been training students for rewarding careers working with animals. As a U.S. Air Force veteran, founder Steven Appelbaum recognizes the unique needs of military families, and ABC is committed to helping the spouses of servicemen and servicewomen by providing them with online certification in dog and cat training, vet assisting, pet grooming, zookeeper assisting, and aquarium . ABC’s online certification programs offer affordable, flexible pathways to rewarding careers.
Online schools have many distinct advantages for military spouses, whose lives are so often marked with unpredictability. Enrolling in a brick and mortar school is often out of the question. In comparison, ABC provides great flexibility and value.
- As a military spouse, you can enroll anywhere in the U.S. as long as you have reliable internet access
- Online classes let you work around your existing schedule
- If your spouse is transferred you can remain enrolled and complete your education
- Many programs include a hands-on externship with a local professional mentor
- ABC offers a variety of great animal career options
- ABC is an approved Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) school so spouses may receive up to $4,000 off tuition
- People working in animal careers are in steady demand everywhere
Enrolling in Animal Behavior College is quick and easy. Just call us at 800-795-3294; an admissions counselor will be happy to answer any questions and walk you through the enrollment process.