Submit photos of your dog(s) outdoors, win dog treats!
Animal Behavior College presents the Charlee Bear Photo Contest to celebrate the company’s newest dog treats, Bear Crunch. As the name implies, the new dog treats have a light crunch that dogs love. Bear Crunch treats are grain-free, made with healthful, wholesome ingredients and are great for training. With more than 350 treats in each bag, you’ll definitely want to get your hands on these treats. The prizes for the contest are:
- First Prize: 1 case of Bear Crunch
- Second Prize: 6 bags of Bear Crunch
- Third Prize: 3 bags of Bear Crunch
- Several randomly selected entrants will receive 1 bag
How to Enter:
- Follow Charlee Bear on Facebook here.
- Follow Animal Behavior College on Facebook here.
- Submit a photo of your dog enjoying nature–e.g., hiking, playing in the water, romping in the snow, diving into leaves, chasing squirrels at the park, etc. (People may be included in the photo.) These photos may submitted through our Facebook.
- One entry per person
- Contest ends November 30th. No submissions will be accepted after this time.