How Much Does ABC’s Aquarium Maintenance Program Cost?
ABC’s Aquarium Maintenance Program tuition ranges from $1,995.00 USD to $2,695.00 USD depending on your payment arrangement and available discounts.* We have a plan for everyone! No credit checks so everyone can qualify!
This cost covers your complete online aquarium maintenance course. Tuition includes:
- All required digital study materials
- A Program Manager to support you throughout your Aquarium Maintenance Program
- Certification as an ABC Certified Aquarium Maintenance Professional (ABCAMP) upon successful completion
- ABC Alumni benefits for registered graduates
Payment Arrangements and Available Discounts
|Payment Arrangements ($75.00 USD application fee included below)|
|You Pay||You Save||When you||Payment Method|
|Pay in full by the enrollment deadline – Call us at 800-795-3294 to get your enrollment deadline||Credit card, money order or check|
|$2,245.00 USD||$450.00 USD||Pay a $500.00 deposit and make 12 payments of approximately $145.42 USD. Call us for details||Credit card, money order or check|
|$2,545.00 – $2,695.00 USD||Varies||Pay through a third-party. Range depends on necessary reporting, invoicing and additional paperwork.||Varies|
*Ask about our discount for Active Military and Veterans who enroll in our distance learning courses
100% Financing Available to Eligible Students
A good education is important for aquarium maintenance professionals and professional aquarists. This is why ABC provides a variety of financing options to students. Our application process is easy and we support you along the way. Want to pay off your loan early? No problem, as there is no penalty for early repayment!
- You can save up to $700 USD today
- Very low monthly payments (as low as $108 USD per month)
- Quick and easy application process
- No prepayment penalties for early pay off of loan*Financing options are serviced by Tuition Options
Aquarium Maintenance Program Requirements
- Admission & Physical Requirement
- Aquarium Maintenance Program Course Catalog
- Annual Reports
- Performance Fact Sheet
Animal Behavior College accepts checks, money orders and all major credit cards.
California residents are subject to pay California sales tax on all materials
*Additional shipping and handling charges may apply.