Thanks for your response! This position has been filled as of 2/13/13.
Job Title: Registered Veterinary Technician Program Manager
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full-Time
Company Description: Animal Behavior College (ABC) is a highly reputable nationwide vocational school specializing in animal related career training courses. Our programs offer individuals a unique educational format by combining distance learning and a hands-on training component. Our staff of animal care experts are dedicated to enhancing the human-animal bond while giving our students the tools to ensure their success in their chosen profession. Please visit our website at www.BecomeAVetAssistant.com to find out more about the program.
Job Description: The Registered Veterinary Technician Program Manager is responsible for keeping our students on track as they progress through ABC’s veterinary assistant program. This includes welcoming the student into the program, requesting curriculum stages to be sent to the student, computer data entry, telephonic contact with student (check-ups, answering questions, academic counseling, etc), grading of exams, and processing tuition payments. This position is ideal for RVT’s looking to utilize their education and experience to educate future Veterinary Assistant professionals.
This position is ideal for individuals seeking:
- 40-hour work week (Monday – Friday)
- An enjoyable career
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- $18.25 / per hour to start
- Work in the Santa Clarita, CA area
- 5 years experience as a Registered Veterinary Technician
- Type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience
- Internet and email savvy
- Excellent active listening skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Friendly, outgoing, and positive demeanor
- Able to work in a fun but sometimes noisy environment
- Ability to control conversational flow
- Well-organized and self-driven
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player who enjoys working with people
Please email your resume to MissCris@dawgbiz.net AND call 877-329-2408, leaving a message stating why you would be an ideal candidate for this position. Resumes may also be faxed to 818-827-4796, ATTN: Human Resources.
Contact Name: Cristina Acuña