Job Opportunity: Jr. Administrative Asst.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANK YOU! (3/4/13)
Jr. Administrative Assistant – Position Available Now
- Assist in the creation, writing and editing of the school’s quarterly newsletter. This includes soliciting and editing articles, bios and photos and updating mailing lists.
- RSS Feed. Create, review, edit, and optimize articles and spotlight stories. Post online using some HTML code.
- SEO knowledge. Review all SEO campaign aspects. Explore and research new SEO techniques for information on proper SEO protocol.
- Some computer programming and technical support experience a plus.
- Assist graduates with turn key websites. Help grads and students navigate the different functions and options of the Alumni and Student Center.
- Manage all aspect of the school’s online library.
- Data Entry. Process new student folders.
- Customer service technical support. Assist students and employees with computer technical difficulties. Act as a liaison between Animal Behavior College and the IT department.
- Running weekly and monthly reports.
- Manage new independent contractor agreements and W-9 forms.
- Excellent writing skills are required
- Proficient with Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word
- Type a minimum of 45 wpm
- Ability to multi-task without making errors
- Self-Starter with little to no need for constant supervision
- Internet savvy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work in a fun, but sometimes noisy environment
- Currently available to work in the Santa Clarita area of Southern California
Please email your resume to MissCris@dawgbiz.net AND call 877-329-2408, leaving a message stating why you would be an ideal candidate for this position. Resumes may also be faxed to 818-827-4796, ATTN: Human Resources.
Contact Name: Cristina Acuña