Thanks for looking in. This position has been filled. Please watch this blog or follow us on LinkedIn for job openings as they become available!
Animal Behavior College is seeking a professional groomer for our grooming vocational program.
Who We Are
Animal Behavior College (ABC) is a highly reputable nationwide vocational school specializing in animal related career training courses. Our programs offer individuals a unique educational format by combining distance learning and a hands-on training component. Our staff of animal care experts are dedicated to enhancing the human-animal bond while giving our students the tools to ensure their success in their chosen profession.
Program Managers are responsible for keeping our students on track as they progress through the program. This includes welcoming the student into the program, requesting curriculum stages be sent to the student, computer data entry, telephonic contact with student (check-ups, answering questions, academic counseling, etc), grading of exams, establishing and negotiating relationships with externship groomers, coordinating hands-on training for students at externship grooming facility, and processing tuition payments.
This position is ideal for individuals seeking:
- 40-hour workweek
- Room for advancement
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- At least 3 years of full-time professional grooming experience
- Knowledge of grooming techniques for a variety of dog breeds and cats
- Internet Savvy
- Type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Have Microsoft Office Experience
- Excellent active listening skills
- Friendly, outgoing, and positive demeanor
- Able to work in a fun but sometimes noisy environment
- Ability to control conversational flow Well-organized and self-driven
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player who enjoys working closely with other office personnel
Hours are generally 8:30am-5:00 pm although staff works to fit the needs of potential students so hours sometimes vary.
The starting salary is $15.00 with health benefits available after 90 days of employment.
Please forward your resume to MissCris@dawgbiz.net and include a best time to reach you.