Service Dog Training School Costs for United States StudentsLooking for affordable service dog training? Animal Behavior College Service Dog Trainer tuition ranges from
- All required digital study materials (approximately 900 pages)
- Student support from your appointed Program Manager
- Pet CPR and First Aid Certification (good for 2 years)
- Lifetime certification as an ABC Service Dog Trainer (ABCSDT) upon successful completion
- ABC Alumni Membership
Payment Arrangements and Available Discounts for United States StudentsPayment Arrangements ($75.00 USD application fee included below)
|You Pay||You Save||When you||Payment Method|
||Pay in full by the enrollment deadline Call us at 800-795-3294 for your deadline||Credit card, money order or check|
|$2,745 USD||$450.00 USD||Pay a $500.00 deposit and 12 payments of approximately $187 USD. Call ABC Admissions for details||Credit card, money order or check|
|$3,195.00 USD||–||Pay through a third-party administrator. Price includes all necessary reporting, invoicing and additional paperwork||Varies|
100% Financing Available to Eligible U.S. Students
Education is very important for service dog trainers. We provide your education to you at a reasonable cost and have financing options available for eligible students. We have an easy application process and our Admissions Department can help you along the way. There is no penalty for early loan repayment!
- You can save up to $1,200 USD today
- Very low monthly payments (as low as $132 USD per month)
- Quick and easy application process
- No prepayment penalties for early pay off of loan*Financing options are serviced by Tuition Options
Service Dog Training School Requirements
We accept checks, money orders and all major credit cards.
California residents are subject to pay California sales tax on all materials
*Additional shipping and handling charges may apply.