- All submissions will be reviewed before they are accepted for the contest. Any photo that is offensive, artificially enhanced, or of poor image quality may be disqualified. It is solely up to the discretion of Animal Behavior College to accept or reject submissions without providing just cause.
- Submitted photos must be the original creations of the entrant. By entering the contest, the entrant warrants that the photograph is original, that they are the sole owner and copyright holder of that photograph, and that they have not granted exclusive rights to publish or reproduce the photograph to any other person or entity. The entrant also warrants that the photograph does not invade the right of privacy of any individual; does not infringe any trademark, trade name, trade secret, intellectual property right, or other common law or statutory right; nor does it contain any material that otherwise violates any criminal prohibition or the personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity. * By submitting your photo, you grant permission to Animal Behavior College to use the photo for any purposes relating to the college, including but not limited to, promotional or public relations publications or Animal Behavior College’s website. Animal Behavior College may use the photo without further permission from you and without any compensation.Additionally, your submission grants Animal Behavior College the right to alter, crop or treat the photo at its discretion.
- The winner will be chosen by a drawing of all qualifying entries received and will be notified no later than Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.* Odds of winning are based on the number of participants who enter the contest.
- Employees of Animal Behavior College and members of their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Animal Behavior College reserves the right to any video, audio, photographic or print material which involves the winner for promotional use without further permission or compensation and the winner agrees to participate with Animal Behavior College in publicizing the winner’s name, winnings, their picture or character likeness without further compensation.
- The Amazon gift card is not transferable and may not be exchanged for other prizes or for cash.
- No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted.
- All winners agree to hold harmless Animal Behavior College, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents and associates from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs and expenses of any kind whatsoever, including any property damage, personal injury or death to any participate or third person arising out of or in connection with participation in the contest or with the use of the prize awarded in connection with the contest.
- All decisions of Animal Behavior College management with regard to the awarding of the prize, the selection of the winner and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant, by virtue of entering the contest, agrees to accept the decision of Animal Behavior College.