We understand you have many choices when it comes to animal career schools, but we are confident in the quality of education Animal Behavior College provides. Graduates of ABC’s online certification programs have gone on to attain fulfilling careers as dog trainers, cat trainers, veterinary assistants and pet groomers. Many have started their own businesses or work for already established businesses. Students have shared with us that their interest in our programs developed simply from being a pet owner, while others knew from childhood that they would pursue a career that involved caring for and working with animals.
If you have any questions about our programs or would like to know how to become a certified dog trainer, certified cat trainer, certified veterinary assistant or certified pet groomer, you can instantly reach us in one of these ways:
- By Phone - Call us toll-free at 800-795-3294 to speak with an Admissions Counselor and get your questions answered.
- Our Online Contact Form - Fill in the Request Information Form on this page, and you will be contacted shortly!
- Live Chat - Start a Live Chat on our website and instantly connect to one of our live chat operators from ABC’s Admissions Team.
- Email Us – Send us an email at email@example.com, and we will be in touch soon!
- Connect With Us on Social Media – Message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your questions, and we will get back to you soon after.
The first step toward a rewarding animal career is learning the basics, and later the specifics about animal behavior and interaction. Remember: every bright career begins with a single step! We look forward to helping you achieve your educational goals and start a fulfilling career with animals.