In celebration of National Zoo and Aquarium Month in June 2022, Animal Behavior College is offering a special gift to all students who enroll in ABC’s Zookeeper Assistant Program. For the entire month of June, all enrolling students will be gifted a 1-year membership (annual pass) to a local zoo, aquarium, sanctuary, or wildlife conservatory of their choosing. This provides a wonderful opportunity to not only support your local zoo, aquarium, sanctuary, or wildlife conservatory, but also observe firsthand the amazing species you will learn about in our Zookeeper Assistant Program curriculum.
Get started today to take advantage of this special promotion by calling us at 1-800-795-3294 or filling out the contact form for more information.
Promotion Terms & Conditions:
- To be eligible for the one-year membership gift to your local zoo, aquarium, sanctuary, or conservatory, you must enroll in ABC’s Zookeeper Assistant Program during the month of June 2022 and pay in full for your tuition. Promotion is not available to students enrolling on a payment plan.
- For the terms of this promotion, “enrollment” will be defined as signing and returning your enrollment agreement and paying your full tuition amount within the month of June 2022. Once tuition payment is received by ABC, you will be eligible for the promotional gift.
- Students must successfully complete stage 3 of their studies before they are eligible for the promotional gift.
- Eligible students will be allowed to pick ONE zoo, aquarium, sanctuary, or conservatory of their choosing for their annual membership gift. ABC will gift up to $90.00 USD towards an annual membership.
- Due to the standard requirement of issuing the membership in the students’ name with their own personal details, eligible students will need to purchase the membership themselves and provide proof of purchase to ABC for reimbursement.
- Student may select one zoo, aquarium, sanctuary, or conservatory with an annual membership costing over $90.00 USD a year, but ABC will only reimburse up to $90.00 USD for the “gifted membership”. Any overage exceeding that will not be reimbursed and will therefore be the students’ responsibility to pay.
- ABC will only reimburse up to $90.00 USD for the first year’s membership. Subsequent years/renewals will not be covered by ABC.
- The gift membership does not have an exchangeable cash value. If the student opts not to take advantage of the annual membership gift, they may not cash out the $90.00 USD in any other way. Likewise, if the membership has a purchase value of less than $90.00 USD, the monetary difference is not refundable or available for cashing out.
- Gift is redeemable only for one-year memberships (not 2+ years, etc) regardless of monetary membership value.
- Students in any state in the U.S. or any province in Canada are eligible for the gift if they meet all other requirements.
- ABC does not cover or reimburse for other related costs such as parking fees, souvenirs, concessions, or friend passes. Depending on the zoo, aquarium, sanctuary, or conservatory you choose, some annual passes include free parking or other park discounts. However, this is at the discretion of the zoo, aquarium, sanctuary, or conservatory.
- Eligible students who enrolled during the month of June 2022, paid in full, and completed stage 3 of their studies will be able to redeem their promotional gift at the time of their choosing after stage 3. This means you may redeem your gift as soon as you start stage 4, wait until you get further along in the program, or wait until you graduate. However, promotional gift must be redeemed within 12 months of your initial enrollment date.
- Since the student has up to 1 year from the date of their enrollment to redeem their gift, it is the student’s obligation to reach out to their Program Manager to begin the gift redemption process. ABC is not responsible for any un-redeemed gift memberships due to the student not initiating the redemption process.
- $90.00 USD gift membership does not have a cash value and is gifted along with your enrollment. Therefore, if you drop, cancel, or are terminated from the program, you will not receive an extra $90.00 USD refund as this promo was not a paid part of your tuition.
- If you drop, cancel, or are terminated from the program prior to redemption of your gift membership, you are not eligible for the gift.
- If you drop, cancel, or are terminated from the program after redeeming your gift membership, you will retain the gift membership and will not be required to repay the gift
- Cannot be combined with other promotional offers or discounts