Dog Obedience Instructor Program (DOP) Financing Options
Affordability: Our program provides a great return on your investment. There are no additional or hidden costs. These include all your study materials, Program Manager (outside teacher), access to 18 online educational videos, hands-on-training, teaching aids, dog treats, head collar, certification, alumni program, etc.
California residents are subject to pay California sales tax on all materials
*Additional shipping and handling charges may apply.
$1,952 Discount Plan:
- The total cost of $5,347 can be reduced by $1,948 by paying up front/one lump sum at the total amount of $3,399
- This discounted price still covers you in full and you would not need to pay anything else, ever!
- If you want to add any Short Term Program (each come with additional certification), they will only cost $205 – $225 each if you pay up front, $300 each if you take them later on.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Modified 13 Plan:
- $999 Down Payment
- 12 payments of approx. $229.25 / Month
- Total Tuition = $3,750
- You save $1,597
- You can save an additional $19.67 if you pay the remainder within 90 days, making the total discounted tuition $3,730.33
- (Auto-Debit only for NY residents)
In House Max
- $2,000 Down Payment
- 5 payments of $380 each *
- Total Tuition = $3,900
- You save $1,447
- You can save an additional $169.67 if you pay the remainder within 90 days, making the total discounted tuition $3,730.33
In House Min
- $1,395 Down Payment
- 5 payments of $551 each *
- Total Tuition = $4,050
- You save $1,297
- You can save an additional $319.67 if you pay the remainder within 90 days, making the total discounted tuition $3,730.33
- $1000 Down Payment
- 18 payments of approx. $186.11 / month
- Total Tuition = $4350
- You can save an additional 619.67 if you pay the remainder within 90 days, making the total discounted tuition $3730.33
- (Not available to NY residents)
*You have a year to complete payments. Either one of the payment plans will provide you with the first 3 stages of curriculum, which on average will be a 2-3 month process to complete. With each additional payment you make, ABC will provide you with 2 more stages of material.
There are even more discounts available if you enroll in multiple programs together! For a list of options available through Animal Behavior College, please see below.
Dual, Triple and Quadruple Certifications
NOTE: Remember each program has a 6 month leave of absence, this enables you to manage your study time and test dates to better fit your schedule. If you put in more time than is suggested below, you will finish sooner.*California residents are subject to pay California sales tax on all materials.
Dual, Triple and Quadruple Certifications offer a staggered start date option which allows you to do the book work in one program before you start the book work in the next program. This would allow you to finish all three programs in approximately 30 months.