Who Can Enroll in Our Dog Training Program?
People from all walks of life have joined our program to earn their dog training certification. Enrolling students might include an executive who is making a career change or a recent college graduate. Generally, applicants to our program have one or more of the following traits:
- Loves animals and might recognize special traits of different breeds
- Feels a desire to help animals adopted from a dog rescue or shelter
- Owns or has owned animals, and dogs in particular
- Wishes to train their own dogs to be well-behaved
- Wants to work with animals
- Feels comfortable with and fulfilled by caring for animals
- Feels respect for dogs and their devotion to owners and trainers
To enter our program, you don’t have to be an animal specialist! Many students who enter our program have simply always loved animals or had a connection with them as a child.
Others knew from childhood that they wanted a job that involved caring for animals. Whether you are interested in training your own pet or you aim to build your own dog training business, our certification gives you an excellent start! Remember that trainers often branch into other animal careers. Give us a call to find out whether our program suits your goals!