Dog Obedience Instructor Training Program
Learn to Become a Dog Trainer
Enjoy a Personal Classroom Training Environment
Do you desire a traditional classroom experience? Do you excel in a one–on–one learning environment? If the answer is yes, enroll today and let Animal Behavior College “lead” you on this exciting career path.
We are the premiere school for dog lovers wishing to pursue a career as a dog trainer. As professional dog trainers ourselves, with a long standing history of success spanning over a decade, we have helped over 7,000 dog trainers realize this dream.
By popular demand, our Dog Obedience Instructor Program is now being offered in a classroom setting environment within Los Angeles County. The classroom is located in Valencia, California in the City of Santa Clarita, only 30 minutes from Hollywood, the San Fernando Valley, and Ventura County.
We are currently taking enrollments for our January 12th, 2015 class.
Call 1-800-795-3294 today or submit the completed form to request more information.
Curriculum – What You'll Learn
Decades of training experience have been incorporated into this extremely comprehensive curriculum.
Here are the 11 stages that every student completes:
- Stage 1 – A Basic Study of Canines
- Stage 2 – Learning Theory
- Stage 3 – A Dog Trainer's Toolbox
- Stage 4 – Dog Training Basics
- Stage 5 – How to Teach Basic Obedience Cues
- Stage 6 – The Art of Effective Problem Solving
- Stage 7 – Safety
- Stage 8 – Public Speaking & Teaching Group Classes
- Stage 9 – Business Building
- Stage 10 – Outside Classroom Hours
- Stage 11 – Graduation
Affordable Tuition – An Investment in Your Future
Tuition is $7,766.80 with student friendly financing available to qualified students.
Military Education Benefits Available
We are committed to helping our military students with tuition assistance.Our classroom Dog Obedience Instructor Training Program is now approved for the training of Veterans and other eligible persons / dependents under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code.
Below is a list of some of the financial assistance programs available to qualified persons:
- The Montgomery GI Bill – Chapter 30
- Post 9/11 GI Bill – Chapter 33
- VRAP Approved (Veteran’s Retraining Assistance Program)
- The Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance – Chapter 35
- Selected Reserve – Chapter 1606
- Reserve Educational Assistance – Chapter 1607
- And More!
Space is limited. Interested candidates should contact us immediately for more information. We are here to help!
Excellent Income – Get Paid for Doing What You Love
According to the American Pet Products Association, pet expenditures increased by over 5% in 2011, topping $50 billion for the first time. The animal industry continues to grow, giving ABC certified dog trainers the option of working for an established company or building their own successful dog training business.
Contact Us for Free Information or to Enroll Today
Call us directly at 1-800-795-3294 and launch your new career in as little as 5 months.