A certification in any of ABC’s pet-oriented programs brings advantages for business-building, promotion and ongoing education that no other school can offer. Below is a partial list of what our graduates have access to in the dog training alumni, pet grooming alumni and vet assistant alumni sections of our website (your ABC student number is your ID):
- A job board for dog trainers, pet groomers and vet assistants
- Optional insertion into our “trainer locator” database
- Logos, business forms and professional document templates
- Trainer profile pages with real SEO power
- Access to our animal professional discussion group
- Continuing education opportunities
- A subscription to ABC’s quarterly newsletter “Paw Prints”
- Permanent access to your ABC curriculum
- Access to discounted liability insurance for your business
- Access to ABC’s online library of pet industry-related article
Contact your Program Manager for more information about any of these post-graduation benefits, as well as for ideas about how to best put your new skills to use based on your individual interests.
ABC’s social media pages are always a good source of ideas and conversation, too. Lots of supportive students, grads and mentor trainers follow us. They’re happy to help anyone that’s new or curious and they bring unique and tested ideas when asked. We are currently on:
Becoming an Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT), Pet Groomer (ABCPG) or Veterinary Assistant (ABCVA) has benefits that put you ahead of the pack in your career pursuit. Feel free to call us anytime with questions about these benefits and, if you’re a grad, congratulations on the completion of your studies and a job well done!