Thanks for looking in. This position has been filled. Please watch this blog or follow us on LinkedIn for job openings as they become available!
Who We Are:
Animal Behavior College (ABC) is a highly reputable nationwide vocational school specializing in animal related career training courses. Our programs offer individuals a unique educational format by combining distance learning and a hands-on training component. Our staff of animal care experts are dedicated to enhancing the human-animal bond while giving our students the tools to ensure their success in their chosen profession.
The animal industry is amazing, rewarding, and very lucrative for everyone involved. We currently have three certification programs: Certified Dog Trainer Course, Certified Veterinary Assistant Course, and a Certified Groomer Course.
Animal Behavior College is currently seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join our team. Candidates for this position should have extreme attention to detail, while working in a fast pace environment. This position is ideal for individuals who have great organization and time management skills, excellent initiative and follow through skills, and outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, candidates must have good interpersonal skills, as needed to work well in a team environment. Finance, banking, and sales experience are a plus. This position is ideal for individuals seeking a full-time position, with the ability to work a 42-hour workweek, and a career they can be passionate about. Candidates who apply for this position should enjoy multitasking, and extensive phone work.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills, abilities, & knowledge with:
- Helping students apply for loans to attend our school.
- Confirming eligibility of specific loan programs
- Collecting and processing enrollment paperwork, and following up with students regarding any necessary documents that need to be obtained to complete their enrollment.
- Making follow up calls, and helping out with various other day to day operations that help students enroll in the college.
- Following up with loan companies to settle any discrepancies.
- Performing various special projects as assigned
- Generating reports.
- Responsible for researching and investigating additional funding options, answering phones and transferring calls to the appropriate person.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to type 50wpm
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must have excellent data entry and follow through skills
- Must be internet and email savvy
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be reliable
- Must be well-organized and self-driven
- Must be friendly and have a positive demeanor
- Must be able to work in a fun, but sometimes noisy environment
- A team player who enjoys working closely with other office personnel
Hours are generally 9:00am-6:00pm. Overtime and some weekend shifts will be necessary.
To apply, please email your resume to Misscris@dawgbiz.net .
Pay is $15.00 per hour. We offer paid holidays, vacation, sick time, health insurance, 401K, and opportunity for growth.