Drinks & Thanks
QUICK NOTE AS OF Monday, 10/15/12: Reservations are going quickly to this extremely exclusive event. Please RSVP to email@example.com by midnight tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/16/12) to insure you can attend!
If you’re an ABC student, graduate or mentor trainer who’s attending the Association of Pet Dog Trainers Convention in Covington, Kentucky, later this month, we have a special opportunity for you!
Animal Behavior College is hosting its first-ever “Thank You” reception and cocktail party at the host hotel, The Marriot RiverCenter, on Friday night, October 19th. This is a rare chance for ABC’s extended family to come together, share stories and make new friends. It will include conversation and insight from our founder and president, Steve Appelbaum, as well as our vice president, Debbie Kendrick. Convenient to the convention (right across the street), this reception is absolutely free to attend but access is limited — RSVP now!
- Who: Verifiable ABC Students, Graduates and Mentor Trainers
- What: ABC’s “Thank You” Reception and Cocktail Party with drinks and hors d’oeuvres
- When: Friday, October 19, 2012 from 6 to 9 pm
- Where: The Marriot RiverCenter, 10 West RiverCenter Boulevard, Covington, KY, 41011
- Why: To thank our extended family for their hard work, devotion and loyalty!
- How: Be a student, graduate or mentor trainer of ABC and RSVP with Angela DeLuca at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 16!
- Cost: Free!
This is your only chance all year to mix and mingle with ABC’s founders, executives and staff. Come to share your success story and to help those working to attain theirs! It’s a great opportunity to network, make new friends and reconnect with old acquaintances. RSVP at email@example.com… spaces are already going fast!