Dog Obedience Externship Coordinator
Externship Coordinators are responsible for working with our students and keeping them on track as they progress through their hands-on externship. The main focus of this position is to formulate business relationships with professional in the animal industry and set up our students with these mentors.
Animal Behavior College Dog Obedience Externship Coordinator Position
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Establishing and negotiating relationships with dog trainers
- Pairing students with mentor trainers to complete their hands-on training
- Communicating directly to students and mentors via phone conversations and email
- Grading evaluation forms
- Monitoring students’ progress
- Researching for Mentor Trainers and interviewing them
- Data entry
- Prior animal related experience is a must!
- Internet Savvy
- Type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Friendly, outgoing, and positive demeanor
- Well-organized and self-driven
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player who enjoys working closely with other office personnel
Hours are generally 8:00-4:30pm although staff works to fit the needs of potential students so hours sometimes vary.
This job opening is for the Animal Behavior College – Valencia, CA Campus.
To apply for this position please send resume with a cover letter to:
Cris Acuna at firstname.lastname@example.org